- Licensed real estate broker, ABR, SFR,CNRS,CNMS,CNIS
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors Masters Circle Diamond Member, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 2012, 2013, 2014 Five Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award 2013 for production
- Member Oregon Association of Realtors
- Member Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Previous career as teacher (30 years in Beaverton School District)
- Education Master's Degree
- B.S. in Political Science
After teaching secondary English and social studies in the Beaverton School District for 30 years, I began my career as a real estate broker with Coldwell Banker in 2005. I chose this job because I consider it a helping profession. I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers and feel great joy and satisfaction when they are happy with their homes. For most people, a home is not only their largest investment, but also their refuge. I take my responsibility in this process very seriously and provide the best service I possibly can.
I help clients buy and sell properties all around the Portland Metropolitan Area, including SW and NW Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tigard, Forest Grove, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tualatin, Wilsonville, Oregon City, and NE, N, and SE Portland, and other outlying areas.
Please call on me for market information, market analysis of your property, or help with locating the perfect home. I have worked extensively with clients relocating in and out of the Portland area as well. I always try to exceed your expectations and accomplish your sale or move with a wide variety of marketing tools and excellent communication.